Gosh, two posts in one day is definitely a new record for me ^_^ But I felt it’s only fair to keep my weekly gratitude post going, so without a big intro, this week they are:
- Having a date night with hubby and spending the evening laughing as we ate cheese and chicken quesadilla’s (one of my favourite meals – and it’s so easy to make at home too), followed by a few bites of his banana waffles with caramel and ice-cream.
- Getting to see my wonderful work peeps on Wednesday for the first time in almost a month of being off sick, and having them tell me not to worry about the giant workload I’ve accumulated. Plus, reading this Creative Professionals post on Lifehacker and having a lot of the points hit home (specifically the “Over-identifying with my job” section).
- Having one of my favourite UK lifestyle bloggers tweet back at me this week! I simply adore everything that Alix from I Covet Thee does – plus as a fellow Breton top lover, I’m quite envious of her numerous varieties. ^_^
- Discovering that a little quick-shop down the road from me stocks Starbucks Frappuccino’s! I absolutely loved Starbucks coffee when I was in the USA (especially their double shot espresso cans)! Also, eating Fairview Full Fat Yoghurt – it has no additives, and is delicious on it’s own, or with a teaspoon of jam blended in.
- Getting a Maestro 3-in-1 Food Processor and making delicious homemade smoothies – yoghurt plus fruits and a touch of fruit juice are what we’ve made this week. Smoothies are a great way to get your vitamins in, though I will start experimenting with green smoothies once my spinach patch takes off (and I get some watercress & wheatgrass – though I’ll definitely have to play with amounts, since I hate the taste of wheatgrass).
- Playing with aromatherapy oil blends for our humidifier – the Frankincense and Sandalwood mix I’ve made smells amazing!
- Being reminded about how incredible Epsom salt baths are (just remember to shower off after one).
What’s made you happy this week? ^_^